NOT SO GOOD MORNINGS
Wake up groggy and fuzzy. Unclear. Loiter around the fridge thinking you are hungry. Spend too much time on facebook or youtube early morning while in the loo. Late to start work. Get into the rhythm only by lunch time after a couple of coffees.
Not so good mornings happen to all of us.
What if instead it was
- Wake up early say 5 or 6 am
- Meditate and pray for a few moments to gather all feelings and thoughts
- Exercise. Gym yoga a brisk walk skipping rope or just push ups
- Light healthy breakfast with your partner, spouse, family
- Help kids go to school
Then begin the day with purpose and energy.
It can be a good morning every morning if we choose to make it so.
What can we do to make every morning a good morning
- Wake up early – the early hours of the day are the power hours. High energy high focus and low distraction. You must use them for the best output
- Wake up when you wake up – don’t loiter in the bed, don’t play with your phone, don’t hang around waiting to wake up. Jump out of bed
- Make your bed as the first thing you do and clean your surroundings. Order brings clarity
- Meditate on your breath for a few moments
- Exercise even if it is for a few moments
- Wish your family, spouse, children good blessings
- Smile at everyone, rise and shine, it’s a bright new day full of possibilities
Every morning can be a good morning. Make it so.